Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Jean-Philippe Cordina Interview.



who are you ?
I am jean-philippe cordina, a french person. that has an interest in bicycles.

How long have you been riding for?
i've been riding for a year since i got a sunday complete

favorite places?
creperie where marki poo works and circuit and my house, where my dogs like their weiner
What is Circuit BMX?
circuit bmx is the best shop in the united states, including rhode island, and is owned by Mr. Vic BettenCourt
.
peanut butter or nuttella?
nutella, ive got that shit by the tons in the cuboards when my mom makes crepes.

Jersey Shore?
probly the best show on air, there's a new season coming where they're in italy. guitos back in their homeland!



Favorite thing about BMX
1 looking good
2 flexing ur muscles
3 the hit and run tactic
4 going fast
5 wearing short shorts

Sayings
1 so it goes
2 DAS BANGIN!
3 Bitch please
4 i forgot the rest of cool sayings my dad says.
5 dont let ur bad day ruin others'

habits
1 biting the inside of my cheeks
2 itchin my balls
3 being cool (can't help it)
4 hugs
5 dancing




likes
1 guitos
2 big muscles
3 dog farts
4 THE CLASHH!!!!!
5 my dad

dislikes
1 shool
2 people who argue about who's a better rapper
3 my dog's farts
4 rainy days
5 tailwhips

and finally
whats with the nick name Jay-penis?
Jay-penis is a dumb name my brother came up with and booby calls me it now
so does vic sometimes but its okay cause then everyone knows me
cause of my muscles.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahah that's great check out his video on usd56.com. "Jp Cordina BMX"

    ReplyDelete